Some of our favourites or you can contact Rebecca at www.treasuretoursjamaica.com for an excellent and diverse array of tours in and around Treasure Beach:
- Jakes (see islandoutpost.com) for lunch or dinner or amazing spa treatments at their new Driftwood Spa. They also have a cool gift shop and Dougie makes the best rum punches at the Bar (Jakes 876-965-300)
- Jack Sprat for fish and fantastic Pizza and Haagen Dazs ice cream (the kids love it here!) 876-965-3583
- The Bakery at Culloden Café in Calabash Bay for Ann’s famous deserts and coffee. 876-965-3313
- Callaloo for funky, Jamaican inspired clothing by French Designer Sophie 876-965-3313
- A hike onto the Great Pedro Bluff – a natural reserve (Duvane, our gardner will take you)
- Bicycle Tour with Andy 876-438-1311. Treasure Beach is an awesome place to ride. You can also try Viking’s House Gear Rentals. Ask for Stephanie Genus at 876-571-8269
- A boat trip to Pelican Bar (Captain Dennis 876-435-3779)
- Wild Onion to Party with the locals and hear the latest Jamaican music (876-965-3619)
- Or, just have a picnic or bonfire on our beach and enjoy the sunset and linger on for the shooting stars!
- Shirleys Famous Herbal Steam Bath: This is a legendary Treasure Beach experience—don’t miss!! All steam baths use only the best organic home-grown and wild Jamaican herbs. The steam box itself is a comfortable size and temperature, and has an easy-to-pull curtain covering, so you can relax and breathe deeply of the wonderful vapours. Call Shirley at 876-965-3820.
- Andrea's Steak & Seafood: Just steps away from Shakti Home you will find Andrea's Steak & Seafood, one of Jamaica’s finest, award winning gourmet restaurants—treat yourself to some of the best food on the island!! Call for reservations: 876.965.3408
- For a wonderful, soothing massage try Joshua Stein. He will come right to shakti Home and give the best therapeutic massage—a wonderful person. You will love him! Call: 876-965-0583, 876-389-3698 (cell)